Speech and Hearing Services
Our Speech and Hearing specialists evaluate and treat children and adults with communication disorders.
Speech and Hearing Services are provided by our team of certified and licensed Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists.
Speech therapy services include evaluation and treatment of:
- how a person sounds when they speak (articulation, voice, fluency, and accent modification)
- what a person understands and says (expressive and receptive language)
- how a person uses language to communicate (social skills and pragmatics)
- cognitive-communication (use of attention, memory, problem solving, planning, and organizational skills)
Hearing services include:
- evaluation and treatment of hearing loss
- evaluation and treatment of tinnitus
- hearing aid fittings and services
- aural rehabilitation (re-training of how to hear sounds)
- evaluation of and an interdisciplinary approach for auditory processing skills
We are the faculty practice of the University of Hawai’i at Mānoa John A. Burns School of Medicine.
University Health Partners of Hawaii – Speech and Hearing Clinic
Gold Bond Building
677 Ala Moana Boulevard, Suite 625 Honolulu, HI 96813
Meet Our Providers
CONNECT WITH OUR TOP SPEECH AND HEARING SERVICES PROVIDERS
CONNECT WITH OUR TOP SPEECH AND HEARING PHYSICIANS