For questions or more information, call (808) 469-4900.
You may also e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to pay by mail, please send payments to:
University Health Partners of Hawaii
P.O. Box 30250
Honolulu, HI 96820-1870
Please make checks payable to UHP.
Our office location is open Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (HST)
For Medical records inquires, please check out our: UHP’s Health Information Management/Medical Records Website.
Click on the button above to go to our secure online payment page!
To pay online, you will need your account number (found on your statement), credit number, and the amount you wish to pay. Please allow two (2) business days for your account to reflect payment.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
Statements are sent once a month, however your payments may not reflect in the statement if the statement is generated prior to us processing your payment.
Please contact our billing line at (808) 469-4900 or email us your most updated contact information at email@example.com. Please be sure to include the name in which services are rendered, your full street address, and any other pertinent information such as insurance coverage(s).
After completion of your online payment, you are given an option to view details. Once you click on it, you are then able to print the reference/confirmation number for your transaction.
If you log out of the page without printing the receipt, please contact our billing line at (808) 469-4900 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting a receipt. Please be sure to include the legal patient name in which services are rendered, your full street address, and any other pertinent information such as date of service and provider(s).
Unfortunately at this time, we do not have this functionality build into our system. We are (slowly) working on building this feature for our patients. Thank you for your patience.
If you wish to check your balance, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at (808) 469-4900.
Copay is the amount due whenever a provider renders services. The copay is determined by your health plan. If you have questions on how your copay is determined, please contact your health insurance. Typically, a copay is due at time of service.
Deductible is the amount due for eligible medical expenses in a calendar year. After a deductible is met, you may still have an out of pocket expense for services such as a copay or a co-insurance.
Premium is the monthly or quarterly payment due to your insurance company regardless of you using your health insurance. Premiums are usually paid in monthly or quarterly installments.
Coinsurance is a health care cost sharing between you and your insurance company. The cost sharing ranges from 80/20 to even 50/50. For example, if your coinsurance is 80/20, that means that your insurer covers 80% of annual medical expenses, therefore you pay the remaining 20%. The cost sharing stops when medical expenses reach your out-of-pocket maximum. If your medical expenses in a calendar year exceeds out-of-pocket limit, then your insurer covers all the remaining costs.
Elective and cosmetic procedures may not count towards your out of pocket limit
Although UHP offers many lines of services, not all are covered by your insurance. There may be restrictions on certain services such as frequency, location, and medical necessity. Please contact your insurance carrier for more details. If the service in question is in fact covered and you were denied, please call our billing line at (808) 469-4900 or email us the written documentation that indicates this is a covered service at firstname.lastname@example.org .
To initiate a payment plan, please contact us at (808) 469-4900 or email us at email@example.com. Please keep in mind, we will be asking for a minimum $50 per month with the goal of the outstanding balance to be paid off in 12 months.
At this time, we are unable to process payments for medical records online. To make payment or for more information regarding UHP’s Health Information Management services, please contact us at (808) 469-4924 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click here for the UHP’s Health Information Webpage.
UHP strives to accommodate patient payments and attempts to send balances to patients whenever possible. However, in the event the patient balance owed on the statement is not paid within 120 days, the balance may be sent to collections.
If you have been sent to collections and want to make a full payment, please call our billing line at (808) 469-4900 or email us at email@example.com.