Speech and Hearing Services
Our Speech and Hearing specialists evaluate and treat children and adults with communication disorders.
* Accepting new clients.
* Now providing teletherapy.
(some restrictions apply)
* Contact us for a free phone or video call consultation.
Speech and Hearing Services are provided by our team of certified and licensed Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists.
Speech therapy services include evaluation and treatment of:
- how a person sounds when they speak (articulation, voice, fluency, and accent modification)
- what a person understands and says (expressive and receptive language)
- how a person uses language to communicate (social skills and pragmatics)
- how a person thinks (cognitive-communication involving attention, memory, problem solving, planning and organizational skills)
Hearing services include:
- evaluation and treatment of hearing loss
- evaluation and treatment of tinnitus
- hearing aid fittings and services
- aural rehabilitation (re-training of how to hear sounds)
- evaluation of and an interdisciplinary approach for auditory processing skills
- hearing screenings for infants and young children with the use of Otoacoustic Emissions (OAE)
(non-behavioral diagnostic tool)
University Health Partners of Hawaii – Speech and Hearing Clinic
Gold Bond Building
677 Ala Moana Boulevard, Suite 625 Honolulu, HI 96813
Meet Our Providers
A Legacy of Teaching Excellence: Henry Lew Receives National Award for Innovation & Impact in Education
February 15, 2021 — Dr. Lew is honored by the Association of Academic Physiatrists for adapting his international collaborations online.
Recording an Echo: The UHP Speech and Hearing Clinic Has a New Way to Deliver Excellent Care to its Patients
August 14, 2020 — UHP’s Speech and Hearing Clinic just got a little machine which will make testing your hearing easier, less time-consuming, and more accurate than ever before. It will also enable us to help a lot more people.
CONNECT WITH OUR TOP SPEECH AND HEARING SERVICES PROVIDERS
CONNECT WITH OUR TOP SPEECH AND HEARING PHYSICIANS