Speech and Hearing Services
Our Speech and Hearing specialists evaluate and treat children and adults with communication disorders.
Speech and Hearing Services are provided by our team of certified and licensed Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists.
Speech therapy services include evaluation and treatment of:
- how a person sounds when they speak (articulation, voice, fluency, and accent modification)
- what a person understands and says (expressive and receptive language)
- how a person uses language to communicate (social skills and pragmatics)
- how a person thinks (cognitive-communication involving attention, memory, problem solving, planning and organizational skills)
Hearing services include:
- evaluation and treatment of hearing loss
- evaluation and treatment of tinnitus
- hearing aid fittings and services
- aural rehabilitation (re-training of how to hear sounds)
- evaluation of and an interdisciplinary approach for auditory processing skills
- hearing screenings for infants and young children with the use of Otoacoustic Emissions (OAE)
(non-behavioral diagnostic tool)
University Health Partners of Hawaii – Speech and Hearing Clinic
Gold Bond Building
677 Ala Moana Boulevard, Suite 625 Honolulu, HI 96813
Meet Our Providers
May 29, 2020 — While healthcare is evolving to meet the patient demand during the COVID-19 pandemic, the University of Hawaiʻi Speech and Hearing Clinic (UHSHC) – a University Health Partners (UHP) clinical training site – swiftly added telepractice to their services.
CONNECT WITH OUR TOP SPEECH AND HEARING SERVICES PROVIDERS
CONNECT WITH OUR TOP SPEECH AND HEARING PHYSICIANS